The Best Concert I Have had

This concert was the last year on 19th september. We went to a park in Quilicura, where a free live concert of "the three" was held. The duration of the concert was around an hour and they played almost all the songs that I like, such as "Amor violento" or "Quien es la que viene allí". I went to the concert with my group of friends from the university, we were around 10 people in there.

The atmosphere was very spectacular, they were all jumping, dancing, shouting, singing and it is something that I will never forget.That was the best concert I have ever had because I was going through a bit difficult family moments,my dad was going through a very critical state of health and that affected us a lot as a family, but at that moment, when I was at the concert I felt all the love and support of all my friends. Plus, Los tres it´s one of the favorite bands off my dad so it made it very special for me.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario