Future studies, a difficult decision to me

Hi everyone! honestly, I had not yet considered what my future studies would be and I think that it is really still not clear to me at all despite being in the second year of my career, even already moving to the third. 

At the moment the only thing that I have clear is that I would like to get much closer to the social area, I hope I can work with children someday and it happens to me quite often I still wonder if maybe I should have studied another thing like social work, but I did not do it anymore haha, so I hope to be able to approach that area as much as possible I can from the discipline of Political Science. 

What I do have are aspirations of, hopefully, being able to go to study abroad, in anyplace, I really don´t care so much about it because I think it would be a very enriching experience from all areas wherever I go, both personal and academic and I think it could be a part time modality course, but I think it is also something that I will decide at the moment. Basically I am a person who has a hard time deciding and making decisions, so choosing the course of my life is even more complex, but I am working on it



Comentarios